- 1 package wonton wrappers (approximately 48)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Mayo
- 1/3 cup Kraft shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 15 oz can artichokes, chopped
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray mini muffin tins with a non-stick baking spray.
- Press a wonton wrapper into each of the baking cups with your fingers to create a cup. It doesn’t matter if they are perfect cups or if the wonton wrapper wraps over because you’ll just fill it anyway.
- Bake the cups at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until they are lightly browned and crispy.
- Remove the cups from the muffin tin and let cool on a cooling rack. Once cooled you can store the cups overnight or for a few days in an airtight container.
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute or until soft and slightly melted.
- Mix in the mayo, yogurt, garlic powder, and salt.
- Once all of your creamy ingredients are mixed in, add in the chopped spinach, artichokes, and Parmesan cheese and mix until well combined.
- When you’re ready to serve the cups, heat up the entire mixture in the microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on how hot you want it.
- Using a spoon or a plastic bag (like you would pipe frosting) fill in the cups with a good amount of filling and serve. The cups are better warm but still taste great cooled.