- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp minced fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In a large skillet, sauté peppers, onion, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Add beans, basil, and salt; toss to coat.
3. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 7-8 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
4. Stir in Parmesan cheese; serve immediately.