When we were growing up my dad used to invite his co-workers to a big pool party at our house every summer. Everyone would bring a covered dish and we would have a huge feast! I loved these pool parties! One of his co-workers used to bring this heavenly dessert that all of us kids devoured. We used to call it “The Stuff that Joyce Makes”. We never did find out the actual name of it so we’ve kept the recipe title the same after all of these years!
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
- 6 oz. butterscotch morsels
- 3 1/2 oz. coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Melt margarine.
2. Pour in 13 x 9 inch pan.
3. Put graham cracker crumbs in then canned milk, chips, coconut and walnuts.
4. Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Let cool completely before cutting.
Source: Family recipe – original source unknown.