- 400 gram tub Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 6 jalapeno peppers, sliced
1. Using mixer, cream together cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion until light & fluffy.
2. Using a spatula, spread cream cheese base in bottom of an oven proof platter or casserole dish.
3. With a brush, spread barbecue sauce over cream cheese base. Sprinkle with sliced jalapeno peppers.
4. Bake dip in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, or until hot & bubbly and jalapenos are slightly browned.
5. Remove dip and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
6. Return to oven for 3-4 minutes until cheddar cheese is just melted. Remove and let cool slightly. Serve with your favorite crackers.