- Bartlett pears (or other ripe but firm pears), diced
- 2 medium apples (a fresh, crisp variety like honeycrisp, cripps, or pink lady is best), diced
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from the zested lemon)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (can substitute honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup pecans*, chopped
1. Place pears, apples, and grapes in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Set aside.
2. To a small bowl, add the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Use a wire whisk to blend well.
3. Drizzle dressing over the fruit. Toss gently until fruit is coated. Scoop into bowls and sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately. *If you prefer to make this without the pecans, just leave them off – it’s still delicious without them.