- 4 (6 oz) pieces of salmon
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1½ Tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine sweet chili sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce. Whisk to combine and add minced garlic and green onions. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper and place facing down with the skin side up in the dish and allow to marinate for at least one hour.
2. Preheat the broiler and make sure the oven rack is 5-6 inches down and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray. Take the salmon out of the pan and shake off excess marinade. You don’t want the marinade to pool up on the foil. Place the salmon fillets skin side down on top of the aluminum foil and broil for 6-10 minutes until browned and opaque in the center.
3. Pour the reserved sauce on top of the salmon before serving and garnish with green onions.