- ½ lb of fettuccine, boiled to al dente and drained
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 ½ cups of cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- ½ cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Heat oven to 350. Spray baking dish; square 8×8 or oval dish, with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed and drain.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in half-and-half and 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and bacon.
3. Add pasta to chicken mixture; toss gently to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoon of parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in the center.